Eco club plays an important role in creating environmental awareness amongst the future generation. It is a platform where we get knowledge about environment. It also enables the students to be sensitive towards environmental concern to tackle the environmental problems.
1.To educate the students about their environment and raise the awareness regarding environmental problems.
2. To make the students to follow eco-friendly approach.
3. Channelize the energy of students, to develop an eco-friendly environment in the campus.
1. Clean and Green (Swacchata and Haritha) maintanence in the college campus.
2. Organise Lectures, Seminars, Group discussions and Debates on certain environmental issues, in the college campus and outside of the campus.
3.Sensitize the students to minimize the use of plastic in daily life.
4. Promote ethos of conservation of water by minimizing the use of water.
5. Maintain the nursery to provide the plants for plantation programme.